RWA film faced plywood is WBP (exterior) birch plywood overlaid by a film (a thin paper treated with synthetic resin) from one or both sides of a panel.
Using birch as raw material for plywood production gives exclusive strength properties to the ready-for-use product.
RWA film faced plywood is recognized for its wear resistance and strength, high water-proof characteristics, resistance to chemical agents and other corrosive liquids action, resistance to detergents and cleansers, safe application.
- High technical properties.
- High wear resistance.
- Excellent resistance againstÂ impact of chemical and other aggressive environment.
- Stability of board’s geometry.
- Optimal ratio of weight and strength.
- Resistance to ultraviolet radiation (applicable to melamine film).
- Comparative easiness for further mechanical treatment.
- Possibility to manufacture sizes, thickness according to customer’s requirements Â (type of surface, color, film density).
- Compliance with GOSTs and product manufacturing regulations as well as international quality standards.