Being fully aware of their responsibility to society and the natural world, our suppliers spare no effort in using forest resources and thoughtfully, minimizing the adverse impact on the environment. The companies sets global tasks for its enterprises, such as:
- Compliance with existing laws and use of legally harvested wood of clear origin.
- Full control over supplied wood transparency.
- The organization of wood harvesting and the equipment used make it possible to ensure a sustainable yield and reproduction of forest resources, which contributes to an ongoing reduction of adverse impact on the environment.
- Making its own contribution to the preservation of ecologically significant forests and key ecosystems ensuring the preservation of biodiversity.
- Contributing to realization of social programs at the local level and works to improve working conditions for employees.
Richwise products are also certified to CARB Phase 2.