Lightweight Italian OSB Poplar is a versatile moisture-proof product with a guaranteed unique mechanical-weight performance ratio. Thanks to the crosswise layered structure, the possibility of shrinking and swelling due to variations in humidity is highly reduced. The OSB Poplar panels are suitable for CNC cutting, resistant to screw removal and abrasion. OSB Poplar doesn’t contain any formaldehyde and is widely used for interior purposes: wall lining, ceiling lining, space dividers, decorative carved panels and furniture.
Richwise Australia recommends using OSB poplar for garage walls insulation and decoration.
The DIY home office tables and bookcases are easy to project and install.
For any enquiries please contact Richwise Australia on tel. 0385221508/ 0437943470
- About Us
- Tongue and Groove Plywood
- Acoustic Panels Grooved and Perforated
- Plywood for Laser Cutting
- Poplar OSB Sanded Panels
- Birch Plywood for Sprung Floors
- Poplar Plywood
- Wire Mesh Birch Plywood
- Melamine Birch Plywood
- Iron Birch Plywood
- Birch Plywood HPL
- Dot Birch Plywood
- Fire-retardant Birch Plywood
- Composite TPO Birch Plywood
- Composite Aluminium Birch Plywood
- Hexa Plus Birch Plywood
- Formply F22 Structural Birch Plywood
- Standard Birch Plywood
- Film Faced Birch Plywood