|Composite Aluminium is a stylish decorative birch panel overlaid on one face with patterned, 1 mm thick, aluminium.|
If you are considering using this product in your house, it has three great properties:
1. Composite Aluminium is waterproof. It fits perfectly for the wet area in the kitchen and bathroom.
2. Composite Aluminium is UV stable. This is a very desirable quality in Australia, where normally the sun damages a lot.
3. Composite Aluminium has thermal insulation properties. Good thermal insulation saves energy and may lower your annual heating and cooling bills by up to 20%.
Besides, Composite Aluminium is rigid, flat and easy to maintain. It is a multipurpose panel which can be used in many decorative applications, wet area applications, such as bathrooms, kitchen splashbacks and countertops, feature walls with LED, boats and caravans. The product is also applicable in the production of furniture and doors, construction, wall and ceiling panelling, architectural reception desks, night clubs, casinos and restaurants decoration, venue halls design, entertainment stages, shop fittings.
Composite Aluminium is available in stock sheets up to 1220*2440*9mm/12mm/18mm
- About Us
- Tongue and Groove Plywood
- Acoustic Panels Grooved and Perforated
- Plywood for Laser Cutting
- Poplar OSB Sanded Panels
- Birch Plywood for Sprung Floors
- Poplar Plywood
- Wire Mesh Birch Plywood
- Melamine Birch Plywood
- Iron Birch Plywood
- Birch Plywood HPL
- Dot Birch Plywood
- Fire-retardant Birch Plywood
- Composite TPO Birch Plywood
- Composite Aluminium Birch Plywood
- Hexa Plus Birch Plywood
- Formply F22 Structural Birch Plywood
- Standard Birch Plywood
- Film Faced Birch Plywood