Lightweight Italian OSB Poplar is a versatile moisture-proof product with a guaranteed unique mechanical-weight performance ratio. OSB Poplar doesn’t contain any formaldehyde.
The product is ready to use, does not require polishing or staining, suitable for CNC cutting, resistant to screw removal.
OSB Poplar is made entirely of cross-fiber sheets and is distinctly light compared to its dimensions, ensuring excellent hold for fastening elements and unparalleled dimensional stability.
Thanks to the crosswise layered structure, the possibility of shrinking and swelling due to variations in humidity is highly reduced.
Applicable for interior only, walls and ceilings, carved panels, space dividers, furniture plus any decorative application.
- About Us
- Tongue and Groove Plywood
- Acoustic Panels Grooved and Perforated
- Plywood for Laser Cutting
- Poplar OSB Sanded Panels
- Birch Plywood for Sprung Floors
- Poplar Plywood
- Wire Mesh Birch Plywood
- Melamine Birch Plywood
- Iron Birch Plywood
- Birch Plywood HPL
- Dot Birch Plywood
- Fire-retardant Birch Plywood
- Composite TPO Birch Plywood
- Composite Aluminium Birch Plywood
- Hexa Plus Birch Plywood
- Formply F22 Structural Birch Plywood
- Standard Birch Plywood
- Film Faced Birch Plywood